Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock

I <3 The Big Bang Theory tv series. 


One of my best friends, Sophie, shares this sentiment.  She's a brilliant graphic designer.  Take a look at the text animation she created to illustrate the rules of the famous "Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock" game played by Sheldon and Raj.


People, and by "people" I mean Sop, tell me I couldn't possibly live with Sheldon were he not a fictional character.  I argue otherwise.  Like Sheldon, I tend to like things orderly and neat.  Though I do not go to the extent of organizing my cereal numerically by fiber content, I certainly would appreciate its value.  Also, he doesn't argue with social protocol and will accept your convention of it since he admits he knows nothing about it.  I would allow him to be right about anything textual and scientific, and I would be right about everything else.  It's a compromise.  That is why I <3 Sheldon. 

(Oh, and did I mention...  He's tall.  I think I'd have to feed him more, so paper thin!)


devyn

No comments:


Search My Blog

My License/Copyright Information

Creative Commons License
All content on this site and those linked externally work are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.