Friday, January 15, 2010

Should I Be Embarrassed?

As I compose and fold laundry, I'm watching "Twilight" ... again. I can't even count how many times I've watched and read the entire saga. (Okay, so either I can't count very high or it must've been a LOT of times.)

  • If I were a guy, I'd be perfect.
  • I failed at making coffee - from a machine.
  • I've got a finite brain capacity, like a kitty - in one ear and something else goes out the other. Fie.
  • Cute bikini alert! Time to stop eating!!!  (I <3 VS)
  • Steeth of teel.
  • Chiropractors scare me, they want to break my neck.  And yet I return...
  • Immortality of life isn't so romantic as the idea of immortal love. *puke*
  • I wish I were in high school again.
  • Taylor Swift and Carrie Underwood! She brings out my Fifteen and she brings out my claws.
  • Permanent undereye circles that mesmerize - the beautiful look of perfection.
  • Free range.
  • I need a little "Twang," a lil' hillbilly bending on some guitar strings, gotta get that honky tonkin' feelin' through my veins!
  • I'd like to play football, ice hockey, and dodge ball. I don't think I'm very good at the dodge but I know I can be good D.
  • I've been trying to hit the sack around 9-10PM. Still so tired.
  • My body runs with sugar, blood I do not bleed.

Devyn
:: Sent by Droid Mobile ::

No comments:


Search My Blog

My License/Copyright Information

Creative Commons License
All content on this site and those linked externally work are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.