Thursday, February 25, 2010

Today's Great Songs

Here are some songs I've listened to today that are quite memorable for me (excerpts are italicized).

"True Affection" - The Blow

I was out of your league, and you were 20,000 underneath the sea.  Waiving affections, you were out of my league at a distance that I didn't wanna see down to the bottom.
"Let Go" - Frou Frou
It gains the more it gives and it rises with the fall, so hand me that remote.  Can't you see that all that stuff's a sideshow?
"For What It's Worth" - Buffalo Springfield
There's battle lines being drawn, nobody's right if everybody's wrong.  Young people speaking their minds, getting so much resistance from behind.
Also, the Death Cab for Cutie album is good (and the two twilight soundtracks for that matter).

Devyn


:: Droid Does ::

No comments:


Search My Blog

My License/Copyright Information

Creative Commons License
All content on this site and those linked externally work are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.