Monday, September 28, 2009

Meet Two of My Models - Jackie & Han

Mamma Mia! is one of the best musical movies of my very relatively brief lifetime.  I love it!  I could watch it ten times in a row.  In fact, I have and now I needn't even watch it - the background noise is perfect to get through packing, sorting, cleaning, and moving. 

Now I present to you my first two models...



Jackie decided she wanted dark, pronounced eyes and softer lips so I went with a navy blue for her eye shadow and peachy pink lips.  I call her pose the American Apparel pose, ha ha.  I do enjoy photography.










Han, who normally prefers subtler tones, has browns and pinks around her eyes and peach lips lined with a darker red.  Both of their lips are drawn out slightly wider than their natural lips to give the illusion of plump, fuller lips.


Enter Marsha, one of my many little girlie cousins that seem to be taking over our latest Tran clan generations and my very willing future model.  Gotta get 'em while they're young!  hehehe  =oP



My uncles saw my makeup train case and started teasing me.  They asked if I am attending cosmetology school.  I declined - it's all in good fun.  My aunt then stated she'd ring me for her next wedding, and that I ought to carry along with me a little tip jar (to cover the costs of the makeup).  lLolL.  I don't know that I could do that, it's so much of a hobby and an art for me right now that I'd do it too slowly for anyone to want to pay me for such a service.

I was planning to paint three models but ran out of time, so next time, Karolyn!  It's all you!!!

devyn 

P.S. I am on to watching round two of Mamma Mia! for the evening.  rofl

1 comment:

Shanna Zhu said...

Amazingg..did you use that Liz Watier color wheel on them?


Search My Blog

My License/Copyright Information

Creative Commons License
All content on this site and those linked externally work are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.