Sunday, September 13, 2009

My Idea of a Man - My Darling Hugh





 If you are familiar with me then you already know my favorite actor is Hugh Jackman.  In fact, right now he is my favorite man.  Period.  I used to have the above image as the main header of my blog but only meant it to be temporary since, clearly, it's a little too fanatic to put him at the center of my thoughts.  I was bored, too, one day so just compiled it to sort of remind me there are very nearly perfect people out there and not to settle for anything less than what is best for me.




Of course I don't know him personally, but from stories and what I've seen, Hugh seems to be the model citizen, husband, father, and man.  He helps with charities, he is absolutely in enamored with his wife, his children love him and he's super supportive for his family, and his physique is the epitome of a man.  "Tall, dark, and handsome" is how my romance novels would describe it.  lLolL (No, I haven't ready any in ages so you can stop that.) 




I took a brief break to walk outside and talk to my leasing agent and this urgent matter came up so I will have to revisit this ideal man later.




Basically, I need to either get a roommate, work another job, or pay about $3K in lease-break fees.  None of them seem very pleasant to me which leads to my fourth and final option: stay in my current lease and scrape up every penny and nickel I can.  Well, I'm not that poor but my lifestyle will certainly have to take a downturn for the boring-er.




Please, please, please if you know someone that would like to live in a beautiful two bedroom Irvine apartment, let me know or have them contact me!  Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.






xoxo,
devyn

No comments:


Search My Blog

My License/Copyright Information

Creative Commons License
All content on this site and those linked externally work are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.