Thursday, October 22, 2009

I <3 Taylor Swift!

This is funny.  It's like I never experienced my teenage years and now it's suddenly a big, fresh revival.  I wish I were only 16!  I HAVE been in a cave for the past 10 years!



I first discovered Taylor Swift when she was exclusive to MySpace.  She was one of the reasons that I began to enjoy country music much more than I ever did (because I didn't).  She has some new tour dates and will be out of the country until next year, but she'll be coming to LA and SD next April or May... something like that.  I'll have to look into tickets for her concert as well as Stagecoach and possibly even the Country Music Festival in Nashville!!!

Yay for Bella Terra this Friday!  I am going to check out Halloween Express to see what wigs they have.  So far, costume has not been in progress as planned.  I will try to produce a video for its making.  I also looked into Halloween recipes because I have to make something to bring into work for our little Halloween luncheon.  Stay tuned!

Have a radical weekend and stay beautiful!

devyn

No comments:


Search My Blog

My License/Copyright Information

Creative Commons License
All content on this site and those linked externally work are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.