Tuesday, October 13, 2009

2009 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

LET'S GET EXCITED for the 2009 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show!!!
The show airs Tuesday, December 1 at 10PM ET/PT on the CBS Network.  I am totally DVR-ing this!  I will post more updates or sneak peaks if I get a hold of them!

On a less exciting note, I saw one of the last people I ever wanted to see today.. ... .  It came as a shock, and somehow I had a bad feeling before I got there.  I was a nervous wreck but somehow, my friend attested, I was able to smile and wave.  I was in shock, though, so it just came naturally (ha ha) but as soon as I snapped out of it I quickly turned to get away.

Life shouldn't be like that!  We shouldn't have to run from people that scare us - people shouldn't scare us, period!  At this point in my life, I feel like I've been burned so badly that everything scares me.  That's both pathetic and sad, helpless and hopeless turned into a rotten fairytale pumpkin.

More on heartbreak another time...  I went through my Myspace blog I had begun at the turn of this year and somehow dropped it after a month.  Very dramatic and emotional time for me.  I will organize it and post it for your enjoyment.  Stay tuned!

And stay beautiful!

devyn

No comments:


Search My Blog

My License/Copyright Information

Creative Commons License
All content on this site and those linked externally work are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.