Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Verizon, the Droid & Apple's iPhone - Sneak Peak!


I have been finally almost hooked into the iPhone craze but heartily admit that I am far too loyal to Verizon to break my bonds of service and move onward to AT&T simply to jump on the bandwagon.  Since 16, I've tried every major mobile phone service provider (AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon) and have settled on valuing Verizon the most.  So I had been wondering for months now when Verizon would bring up talks with Apple for a contract that opens up Verizon users to the wonders of the i-world.  Apparently, there have been talks and it's Apple that remains stubborn.

Maximum PC magazine has a brief article on the new phone that will be competing against the iPhone specially branded for Verizon.  The Droid uses Google's Android platform, and combine that with the Verizon 3G network, and you've got a battle.  The iPhone exclusivity contract with AT&T ends this year (WOOHOO!) but that doesn't mean Verizon is backing down on their offense. 


What wonderful news for us, eh!?!?  I'll finally be able experience the wonders of minimizing screens on my mobile by the simple pinching motions so unique to the iPhone.  And what about that shot gun or the metronome?  I don't know about you, but this walking musical talent can't leave her house without a metronome to keep her in pace!  Meanwhile, I think I'll be looking into the Verizon Droid more (pictured right).  The site for it is sassy and thus why I find it entertaining.

(ha ha.  I do hope you sense at least a dash of facetiousness in that, or do you really think I'm that geeky?  Mayhap cheeky is a better adjective for me.)

I like to think I'm goofy.  No, you can't say it - just me.  It's one of those things that is okay to admit but unacceptable to be qualified as such.  lLolL

I've been working on filming and photography for the Halloween fairy costume that I had in production.  It's taking me a long time because I have terrible video editors; I'm looking into new software.  For now, here's a sneak peak photograph!

I hope everyone is having a most wonderful week so far.  My friend Joe has had some minor improvements, though he is now stricken with pneumonia, but I thank you everyone so dearly for all your support, prayers, and good will.  I won't be nagging everyone to stop riding their motorbikes but please, do be careful.  You will only cause yourself and those you love more grief.  In the event you are injured, you will be certain I will be nearby for your safe and prompt recovery.

PEACE be with you, my dears!

devyn

No comments:


Search My Blog

My License/Copyright Information

Creative Commons License
All content on this site and those linked externally work are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.